Esso Pipeline Update
Published: 10 January 2022
Surrey Heath Borough - Installation Update Issue Date: December 2021
For the latest information about installation of the replacement pipeline, please visit www.slpproject.co.uk.
• Construction of a compound at Turf Hill (5E) - for staff welfare units and the safe storage of materials,
• vegetation clearance and the construction of a compound off of Halebourne Lane (5F), and
• compound in use off Windsor Road (5G).
Works in Chobham Common
• Installation of two trenchless crossings,
• use of two compounds supporting installation works, and
• improvement works are being done on the access track. Upcoming works From January 2022, vegetation clearance is due to take place,
• at SC Johnson Land,
• from Windlesham Road to Steep Hill,
• at Turf Hill,
• from Blackstroud Lane East to Halebourne Lane,
• at Frith Hill, and
• at Colony Bog & Bagshot Heath, and,
• trenchless crossing pipe installation under Windlesham Road,
• trenchless crossing pipe installation under Halebourne Lane,
• open-cut pipe installation between Halebourne Lane and Windlesham Road, and
• open-cut installation from Windlesham Road to Steep Hill.